Electrical Heat Tracing Cable
The self-regulating heating cables provide the solution to freeze-protection, temperature maintenance for pipes, tanks, valves and vessels.
Heating cables maintain process temperatures up to 650C and can withstand intermittent exposure to temperature up to 155 degrees Centgrade.
- Lower installed cost than steam tracing, less maintenance expense and less downtime.
- Easy installation due to on-site assembly and can be cut to any length (up to max circuit length) required on site with no wasted cables.
- Energy efficient, automatically varier it;s power output in response to pipe temperature changes.
- Self-limiting, without overheating or burnout even while overlapping.
- Instillation in residential, commercial and Ex-area.
- Very suitable for use on/in small pipes such as home water pipes.
Low temperature spec
Medium temperature spec
It is suitable for pipes, equipment and containers temperature control, heat, heating in particular, where the material is easy to break down, deterioration, crystallization, condensation freezing.